Within the frame of EU subsidy, a new 60 tons Arburg injection molding machine arrived into our factory A which was installed on 2 November.
The machine type is: Arburg Allrounder 370 E 600-170 Golden Electric.
The main characteristics of the machine:
- The machine is equipped by D30 mm cylinder modul
- The machine has integrated robot, thus the robot can be programmed from the machine control unit.
- The robot is prepared for automation tasks e.g. handling packing units.
- The machine control is integrated heated runner with 12 heating cycles, 2kW per cycle heating performance.
- The cooling water cycles are assembled onto the standing and moving mold plates too in order to assemble the molds with shorter tubes to make the job of our shift leaders easier.
The advantages of the machine:
- Simultaneous movements (injection, dosing, mold opening and closing) result in short cycles
- Highest reproducibility and part quality thanks to direct acting spindle gears
- 50%- less electricity requirement compares to hydraulic machines.
- Low emission thanks to liquid cooled servo motors.
The machine was planned to receipt at ARBURG factory. Since it was cancelled, we will get training instead.
We will produce red and black buttons, plastic parts for temperature controllers, and smaller white and grey dental parts with this machine.